Reaction score
In-Game Name. Plip_Plop

What, if any, are the names of your alts. FunkychickenO

Which server you are applying for. Blocktopia Zombie Survival

The Timezone you are in. 10:20AM AUS

Your age. 14

How long have you been playing on the zombie server. 7/4/2011

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers. No

Should you get approved, what will you actively do. I would use my powers to make sure people go by the rules to make it fun for everyone

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do. Ask them to stop and if they refuse tell someone on here

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted. I have been playing zombies for a while and haven't been kicked (that many times).

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job. If i were a staff member i would make sure everyone sis the right thing and make sure they dont break the rules.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app. Summer10,Avantguard and MyNameIsTuna

Signed. PlipPlop

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
This application isn't in the correct section, and AvantGarde said he didn't reference you, Tuna has resigned so I'm going to also assume that the reference from Summer10 isn't a legitimate reference either, please remake this thread in the correct section once you have legitimate references.

AvantGarde

Reaction score
Wrong section, no legitimate references. Denied.

You can make another application once you have at least two legitimate references and post in the correct section. Please do not make another application until you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.