[Requirements Not Met]easytargetgames trusted application

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: easytaragetgames
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: no
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: CT
  • Your age: 20
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? almost a moth
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? i have not but i am a operator in extreme craft
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? make sure people are not breaking the rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? post in on the forums that a staff member is acting up.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? because i get on a lot and and do not like people breaking the rules
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? that you will not break the rules when i'm on
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?i do not know any staff members i guess my app is getting denied now.
  • Signed: easytargetgames

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Couple things for the future.
1. If a staff member is acting up, posting about it on the forums would just make it worse. A better idea would be to PM the HCs with evidence regarding the abuse.
2. It's already assumed that if you're a trusted that you won't break the rules, that's not considered part of "doing your job".
3. If you know you need 2 references, and you know you don't have them, AND you know your application will be auto-denied... why would you post it?
Closed, denied, and locked, you may reapply once you have a month of playtime and two Op+ references.