[Requirements not met] Cooldudeiscool's trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cooldudeiscool
What, if any, are the names of your alts: Cooldudeiscool
Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
The Timezone you are in: GMT (UTC-08:00) U.S & Canada time
Your age: My age is 13
How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I been playing for 2 months now. I am on 24/7
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No
Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will stop anyone who breaks the rules and using WoM
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Ill just try to make him/her be a little more quiter by that i mean to make em shut up.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I always wanted to be trusted,im always on,im always active.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will make sure everyone is following the rules
Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?Apollo17,summer10, and smelyalata, and chillingworth

Signed: Cooldudeiscool

AvantGarde

Reaction score
All of your references are false, so your application has been denied. You can apply once you have at least two legitimate references. (Might want to reword some of the answers to those questions if you ever re-apply too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.