Report - Kennevolution

UNST4BL3

Reaction score
I'm either blind or there just isn't a Reports subforum, the former being most probable.

I am reporting Kennevolution for the reason that today, I invited him into my house. There was a map chest next to my base, so I dumped a load of well worn or useless items into it, one of those items being a broken pickaxe. Kenne then took this pickaxe out of the chest and started mining the walls of my base, though slowly (we were both in ironman). During the ~10 seconds it took him to break the block, I was almost spamming in chat telling him not to break it, due to the rules of Ironman restricting us from placing blocks.

Long story short, I raged at him a little, he was acting childish by saying things such as "you = mad" in response to my reasoning his actions were considered griefing. When the lava eventually came, my base flooded and I logged to prevent myself from dying. Kenne allowed himself to die and thus stayed in the game.

I joined Create to try and find an admin. Upon telling the dwellers there, Swift_Siren reported that Kenne had also been complained about by a multitude of other people that same day. In my opinion, I have seen Kenne dying a lot recently and I think it's because he's given up / doesn't care anymore.

I have a log, it was in %appdata% so sorry for all the debug messages and stuff:
It's not much to go by, I know. Even if this isn't enough evidence, I just want to warn people that though Kenne may seem nice, he has another side.

I'm not entirely innocent here either, as Swift_Siren pointed out when analysing the logs. I admit to swearing/threatening/abusing Kenne myself, and for that deeply apologise.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Just like to say you're calling an 11 year old a "fuck tard", he's my brother and I will tell him myself not to. If he did grief he is in the wrong but so are you for reacting the way you did; you should've told him to stop, if he didn't then report it straight away rather than try and insult the player.

UNST4BL3

Reaction score
Just like to say you're calling an 11 year old a "fuck tard", he's my brother and I will tell him myself not to. If he did grief he is in the wrong but so are you for reacting the way you did; you should've told him to stop, if he didn't then report it straight away rather than try and insult the player.
Did you even read the log? I told him to stop over and over again, yet he still did it. Then he went and acted like a kid. Anyway, you don't need to tell me I'm in the wrong, I already admitted to it.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Dealing with it when I get home from work, and you can go about reports either way with threads or pm's I don't mind either one.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Did you even read the log? I told him to stop over and over again, yet he still did it. Then he went and acted like a kid. Anyway, you don't need to tell me I'm in the wrong, I already admitted to it.
He acted like a kid because he is a kid, what I meant was that once you've told him to stop, then report him if he didn't not continue and continue until you get so pissed off you start insulting children.

• Dislike
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Isn't he banned from all servers?
http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/angelwv-trusted-05-12-2013.14376/#post-260891

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: No, however my brother is currently banned from all servers under the name of 'Koolking'.

And last I checked, he was still banned.
Why pick out something that is over two years ago? Servers get reset and banned players unbanned, I haven't once seen a perma-ban carry over to a new server.

Also, I'd love to know why users are disliking posts but won't comment.

• Disagree
Reactions: Haysagar

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Why pick out something that is over two years ago? Servers get reset and banned players unbanned, I haven't once seen a perma-ban carry over to a new server.

Also, I'd love to know why users are disliking posts but won't comment.
Fair enough, though I will say it makes the possibility of Kenne breaking the rules a larger likelihood if he was previously banned.

As per people disliking but not commenting, who knows, obviously whatever they don't like doesn't hold any actual weight.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Fair enough, though I will say it makes the possibility of Kenne breaking the rules a larger likelihood if he was previously banned.

As per people disliking but not commenting, who knows, obviously whatever they don't like doesn't hold any actual weight.
Oh I do believe he broke the rules, you can see in one of his ban appeals I even go against him for breaking the rules, I'm not biased just because he is family; though I would like to think he would get similar treatment to those who've become staff after previously being banned numerous times. Not to mention he is just a kid after all, and not someone who is fully aware of their actions.

Reactions: Fragile