Removal/Changing Of Laser Upgrade

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
The laser Upgrade might be extremely expensive. But once you get it, its pretty much all spam and all quads. I think we should remove or change the upgrade because right now in my opinion its overpowered. Its almost impossible to dodge once its on top of a block specially on a straight map.
Thoughts?

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Of consequence, their laser upgrade cannot break through metal.

There is a drawback. Maybe we could make it even more of a drawback if we downgraded it's block-bypassing at the final upgrade. :)

winner87956

Charlie Sheen Version 87956
Reaction score
People are so persistent in taking one route. Just take another, jump off to another spot? I'm surprised people are complaining about the first two upgrades of laser width. Wait till someone has the final width.

Chinner2

Reaction score
And it's not like they will profit off it. At least not until 5 months of non-stop gameplay.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
And it's not like they will profit off it. At least not until 5 months of non-stop gameplay.
They profit alright :( They get quads every time. I just think the upgrade is overpowered, even if it costs a lot. I think it should just be removed. Because if I make 25 quads every round with it for like 10 hours, I have the money back. Its just overpowered. :(