Relocation to Aeres

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hey,

So with the pre-registration that's been going on, there's a slight imbalance in the numbers between families.

Would anyone who isn't in Aeres like to change to Aeres? Particularly if you're in Dagon, the clan with the most people at the moment, moving to Aeres would balance a lot of things out.

Thanks!

Iggish

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the benefits etc. of each house cos I can't choose which one to join...
I mean, is everyone just joining shagon because of Shande or are there actually cool benefits?
I don't wanna commit to a house without knowing what it will mean and who will be on it.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the benefits etc. of each house cos I can't choose which one to join...
I mean, is everyone just joining shagon because of Shande or are there actually cool benefits?
I don't wanna commit to a house without knowing what it will mean and who will be on it.
There's nothing unique about each house at the moment besides the name and the people in the family. It will be up to the families to define themselves and make themselves unique

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
*god

edit: Greek God of War. Ares is the god of war, one of the Twelve Olympiangods and the son of Zeus and Hera. In literature Ares represents the violent and physical untamed aspect of war, which is in contrast to Athena who represents military strategy and generalship as thegoddess of intelligence.

Last edited:

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
*god

edit: Greek God of War. Ares is the god of war, one of the Twelve Olympiangods and the son of Zeus and Hera. In literature Ares represents the violent and physical untamed aspect of war, which is in contrast to Athena who represents military strategy and generalship as thegoddess of intelligence.
I just remember coming to a conclusion late in Primordia that it was a she.

Don't take away my waifu '_>'

• Haha
Reactions: Notme