Regarding Trusted Applications...

L

Later_Gator

I've noticed on Trusted applications that fellow players decide to post "Good luck!" or "You'll make a great trusted!" Just a heads up for anyone who notices a Trusted application and wants to post on it... You WILL receive an infraction on forums for doing so. So, don't post on Trusted applications. This also applies to ban appeals... If you're not involved, don't post. Simple as that. I felt like this needed to be added so people make the right decisions in the future and don't receive an infraction. ;)

Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Yes. Thank you for putting this up Later. Do not give any sort of encouragement on a staff application at all. If you want to tell someone Good Luck do it Via PM or on the other players Wall. Also on ban appeals, ONLY post if you are DIRECTLY involved with the post, if you do not follow both of these things, you will be given an infraction. After a certain amount of infractions you may be forum banned for a while or forever.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
Even if you were there at the ban do not post if the appeal is under control. We don't need any extra information like "I've seen this guy being unreacheble before!". And in most cases staff handle the ban appeals easily with logs.