Regarding pillars

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Recently I have been studying the pillar rule a but, after being told differently by different staff members over time. The rules simply says no pillaring, and that I think is rather unclear.
Here is an example on several situations where I wonder if it would be legal.

But first, whats definated as a pillar, when does it turn illegal?

1. Wich of the pillars would it be illegal to make? (used different blocks so it would be easier visible.)

2. Would it be illegal for a hunter to create this, and why, hunters can be "unbreachable" if they want to.

3. Survivors make a tower, hunters make their way up, the way the "hunter" would have pillared up to avoid arrows and detecting is commenly seen on AoD, Is it legal or illegal. And why?

4. Would you really have to make a stair up to go up here?

5. Would the hunter be allowed to get up this way to the top, or would that be illegal. Would it also be legal for survivors to do this? They are reachable the whole time from above. Why on both.

6. Why would this be illegal. I can not see a problem with this.

Thanks for reading this. I hope I can get confirmed answers from the staff members to clearify this up for me and others, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Recently I have been studying the pillar rule a but, after being told differently by different staff members over time. The rules simply says no pillaring, and that I think is rather unclear.

1. Wich of the pillars would it be illegal to make? (used different blocks so it would be easier visible.)

2. Would it be illegal for a hunter to create this, and why, hunters can be "unbreachable" if they want to.

3. Survivors make a tower, hunters make their way up, the way the "hunter" would have pillared up to avoid arrows and detecting is commenly seen on AoD, Is it legal or illegal. And why?

5. Would the hunter be allowed to get up this way to the top, or would that be illegal. Would it also be legal for survivors to do this? They are reachable the whole time from above. Why on both.

Thanks for reading this. I hope I can get confirmed answers from the staff members to clearify this up for me and others, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Well if you didn't notice we do have a pillar warning system on the server and it will rocket you when you make a pillar. So I can't really see why you need us to clarify to you what a pillar is and isn't. Sense you get rocketed as soon as you make the 5 block high pillar and that is considered a pillar on the server.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you!
Well if you didn't notice we do have a pillar warning system on the server and it will rocket you when you make a pillar. So I can't really see why you need us to clarify to you what a pillar is and isn't. Sense you get rocketed as soon as you make the 5 block high pillar and that is considered a pillar on the server.
That is what I always have thought, but I was told that doing as seen in picture 5 was getting around/tricking the anti-pillar system, and illegal.

Thanks for answering so fast =)

• Agree
Reactions: SirComputer
Reaction score
I would say the same as Jammy,There is stuff wrong with that like, How Will the other hunters try to get up the way the other hunter did in the 3rd picture if they have no blocks and they are always getting hit off the sides, Also There already is a pillar warning about that stuff.

• Confusing
Reactions: RyanDodd

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score

Thank you!
That is what I always have thought, but I was told that doing as seen in picture 5 was getting around/tricking the anti-pillar system, and illegal.

Thanks for answering so fast =)
That pillar is fine. It is mostly used by hunters anyways to counter towers and it somewhat balances out hunters reaching towers.