Regarding 2x1 jumps

Blankk

Reaction score
So, there's always people saying that 2x1s are only allowed in moderation, and I agree. But "in moderation" doesn't really say much.. I've been doing one 1x1 jump then one 2x1 jump and I've been told that's fine. But then some ops feel the need to change it, so I'm confused. Discuss

Summer10

Reaction score
When it takes so long to get back up its best to have 0-5 but when you are easy to get back to then its ok to have every other jump be a 2x1.

EX: 0-5 2x1: hightower
EX: every other jump 2x1: haunted

I understand how it can be confusing since its about opinion, just try to think "would this be considered too hard to get to?" Hope this helps in understanding the rule

Blankk

Reaction score
That's what I thought but sometimes when I do every other on a small map I see adminium being added. Dunno I guess I'll just go with it.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I've done all 2x1 and Ops allow it so yeah.

Blankk

Reaction score
Nobody extended it, just me. It was on haunted and every other one was 2x1. And Angel all 2x1 isn't allowed at all

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
When was it and what op(s)?
I've done in front of 2 vet ops and like 5 other ops.. Including Intensik; But it was when all of the more "Skilled" players online, otherwise Ops fix it.. If players like Razinao or OS or Int become a zombie or are a zombie, You know they can do the jumps.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Yes we can. And there are some methods of doing them easier. Try approaching the jump at a 45° angle to the side and using W and A/D to approach the jump. It's easier.

Also there is a general limit of 3-4 2x1's per course as stated in the Wiki Rules. This is what I go by.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
One thing I would like to know is, are 2x2 jumps banned? Like, 2 forwards and 2 to the left/right?
Because I got warned for it once, but then another op said it was okay, so I'm confused.

D

DieLorelei

2x2 aren't banned as long as they dont go up... Theyre good for deceiving zombies into thinking they cant make the jumps because of the appearance of the distance.... when its diagnol like that though, it tends to look like a 3 gap jump to many OP's at first glance and that might be why you were warned at first. I'm sure the damage was corrected when the error was realized though...

Pokemon365

Reaction score
i think that there should be something like 3-4 2x1 for the first player of a jump course, then the next can put
2-3 then the next: 1-2 then the next can only put 1, and any others cant put any. its a bit complicated but i think we can work out a system.