Reboot!

Terre936

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea:Make reboots occur after the round ends, like 10 seconds, or bring back "the server rebooted at #:#:#, and will reboot at #:#:#
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:It be nice for it to have it since some people(maybe everybody)don't know, or when to expect a reboot because it happens all of a sudden out of nowhere.
Why should it be implemented into the server:people can become more aware of when a reboot will occur, and will have a heads up instead of it popping out at the end of the round.

Eeveon

Reaction score
See no reason why not as the way it is currently is pretty obstructive. As you might know, the old messages about when it will and did reboot on CTNT was given from a command block on the block below the spawn. (it also gave the current time) So, it should be easy to work out something similar. I also wouldn't mind it telling us that the server will reboot before/during a match. Coupled with the 10-second endround wait and I think it will be pretty comfortable.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
As it is right now it also prevents you from getting end-of-round points witch can be quite annoying. So I think a warning about when it's going to reboot wouldn't be bad however I think it's more important to have a 10 second delay.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As it is right now it also prevents you from getting end-of-round points witch can be quite annoying. So I think a warning about when it's going to reboot wouldn't be bad however I think it's more important to have a 10 second delay.
I got end of round point last time I checked atleast o.o

• Agree
  • Confusing
Reactions: Sephhh and zezmi

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score