Rank up or Creature?

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking some people want to rank up but they also want a creature.
What I think is rank up is better and creature, I wanted to rank up but I got creature.
Now I'm saving up for master, but, now I'm going for trusted.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Take a creature. Master isn't worth it. Except for /timeonline and the fact that you become a lava superstar for the guests and crafters. Sometimes builders and advbuilders. But not much more tho ;).

Salvationist

Reaction score
Take a creature. Master isn't worth it. Except for /timeonline and the fact that you become a lava superstar for the guests and crafters. Sometimes builders and advbuilders. But not much more tho ;).
I think you forgot /top but your generaly right you should get a creture before trying to rank up BUT being a superstar for crafters and guests is somtimes rather fun :D

Arcius

Reaction score
Honestly, I would go for the rank. Pets are a massive black hole for cookies, seeing as the only way to get cookies out of them is to dump cookie in to them to train. But, if you do go for a pet, it's a bad idea to challenge an op+, who have no where else to put their cookies. Once you're master, you'll have loads of cookies to spare on it.

spartacus800

Reaction score
it doen't matter what rank you are to get trusted, i'd get trusted. I'd ironman every single round to train my pet. So I think you should get the pet.

User was warned for this post.