Declined Rahizel's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhyldir

Reaction score
Username: Rahizel

How many hours can you contribute per week?: Im almost always on the server, If someone were to break the rules there is high possibility that i will be there to sort out the situation.

Previous Staffing Experience: Yes, I have been staff on some small servers to help them out with building/staffing etc... but i have never really been a (real) staff before.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to become staff on AoD because i spend most of my time on the server thus resulting in me being active and moderating the server when other Staff members (sometimes) can't.
I can help players that are having trouble understanding a few things and help the players in general with any problem they are having.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I would like to become a staff member because i really enjoy playing on the server and i would like to see what it feels like to be staff on it.
I am very active and i can help players with their questions and try to help them with any of their problems.
I can get serious at times so that if there are any troublemakers i can easily take care of them but mostly i just like to have fun and play.

Additional Notes: Hi.

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi Rahizel, thank you for your application.
Your on-time impressed us, however we felt that because of your previous lack of staffing experience, generally being younger than the rest of the applicants and not being quite as active in helping players out, you aren't quite ready to staff AoD at this point.

For the time being, we will have to deny your application, but don't feel down! You can always reapply in a months time, and see what happens.

-Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.