Radman573 Trusted Application (2) 10/21/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

radman573

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: radman573
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: I tried to make one, until I noticed that you need to pay for minecraft again, so no :D
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time FTW!!!
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy): 14 as of October 23 :D
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check): 1 day and 22 hours and 29 minutes :D
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?: I would say that I am quite active. I will try to go on at least 30-40 min on weekdays. And a few hours on weekends :D
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft?: Yep, I was a trusted, operator, and vet op on a different server. Vati180 and killer1525 can confirm that for you :D
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?: Probably activity. I understand that a lot of your moderators are very active, I will try my best, but I can not be certain that I will get on every day D:
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why?: Water :D
Everyone needs water :D It is the most awesome thing when you need to refresh and recharge (hint, hint)
Why do you deserve the rank?: I deserve this rank because I like helping peeps, and making it so that everyone has a great time. I find it incredibly frustrating when there are no moderators on and the game can't continue because someone is cheating, it is a big waste of time and it also turns people away from the server. I will make sure that the round runs smoothly and everyone is playing fairly. Also, I believe that my previous staffing experience would help me as a staff on this one. Believe me, I have dealt with quite a few catastrophic problems in the past -_-

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:Nope, even if I don't get trusted now, at least I know what I would need to do in the future. Thanks for reading peeps :D

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): I am sorry for leaving this part out D:
How am I supposed to get references? Do I just ask someone? Feel free to put this app on hold until I can get this sorted out D:

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
S_swimmer Please DO NOT post in other peoples staff applications which do not concern you in any way, especially as you have no right to tell people how to acquire a reference.

Anywho, back to the matter at hand.

radman573 You may ask any AOD staff for a reference. I will give you a few days to get a reference before I lock this thread.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
So I could just ask anybody that is trusted+? :confused:

Do they have to staff on AoD?

You said in your application, 'i know a lot of your moderators' yes, we have staff. Me, copycat16, infected_alien8 and TheQube are all AoD ops (I think Danni122112 is still on trial so I don't think he can give you a reference, yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.