[R2] The Afterstory: Out of Character Thread

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Found it, thanks :3 i'm gonna send you the application for my character

Also can i get a example application? (Like my application in the zombie rp)
That's Fine.

Edit: Sorry FoxMccloud64 , thought that said "If I can use my Zombie Application as an example when applying." Total misread on my part. If you want an example, I would say just go ahead and use any of the examples done in the Zombie RP, with the format and Story-driven introduction and such. That's pretty much it in terms of an example.

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
So, did you sent me the example app?

EDIT: I could usethe zombie rp examples, but they are diferent than The Afterstory app
also, in the part i'm a bit confused is here

Character Traits:
Basic Appearance:

JKangaroo

Reaction score
So, did you sent me the example app?

EDIT: I could usethe zombie rp examples, but they are diferent than The Afterstory app
also, in the part i'm a bit confused is here

Character Traits:
Basic Appearance:
Character Traits, if that is confusing you, refers to the 4 topics below it: Height, Basic Appearance, Personality, etc. If you want examples, there are 2 already posted in the main thread.

And yes, please include your introduction in the PM. :)

JKangaroo

Reaction score
solis22

Application and Format: As we are trying to make this RP more professional and easier to understand for the user-base and the Role-players themselves, as well as having players we can trust to actively participate in the roleplay, we have decided that an Application is the best choice in determining our playerbase. When filled out, please send it in a conversation or Personal message with both Myself, Sp3ct3r, as well as JKangaroo. We will then determine if you will be accepted into the roleplay. If you are not initially accepted, don't fret! We will be providing information to improve on your application inside the PM itself. Remember: YOU CAN JOIN IN THE ROLEPLAY AT ANY TIME. I repeat: ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE RP IF YOU APPLY. This is the case because, although we want the experience to be more professional, we want it to be open to all players and people. Again, if you feel you cannot actively participate in the RP, please do not apply until you feel you have the ability to do so. Also: Please use any information above as a means to shape your character! Keep it realistic, but creative: this is an apocalypse after all!

(Edit: solis22 So please delete it until further notice. :l
Double Edit: Danke!)

• Informative
Reactions: Solis22

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in terms of the RP guys, I hope you are still around and hoping to continue RPing with us.
It's been a rocky start, especially with us starting up the RP right at the beginning of Finals and the Winter Season, but I hope once again you guys bear with us and are ready to RP.

So I posted my first real RP post to hopefully break the ice.
You guys could have started writing stories already you know! Don't have to wait for other people to apply (there still are a lot of people in the application que), so start your stories!

Again, hope you guys are still interested in the roleplay.