Q

Qube

Hey I'm Qube, and when you see my name you might think of stuff like;

''Wubetopia''
''Baker93 sucks''
''That one director guy that resigned''
''How did you get into my house!?''
But you might also think;​
''Hey isn't he that guy who creates graphics and renders and shit from time to time?''
And thats exactly the shit this thread will be dedicated too!​
I currently study Graphic Design as well as movie/photo editing, and i started to learn how to make Minecraft renders maybe little over a year ago, I haven't kept track of it.​
I made this thread to post some of my renders and shit as i make it, and help any of you guys who want to learn how to create your own renders, or need help with anything else. (Cant guarantee my advice will be of any help at all)
And hey i even got my own website dedicated to that shit: Minecraft.Qrendering.com And guess what, i even got a part of that website dedicated to a tutorial on how to create your very own Minecraft render, now isn't that awesome? (*cough*shameless advertising*cough*) >Tutorial here<
And for all of you that doesn't know what a Minecraft render is, you might have seen them on the Blocktopia Hub Page (Blocktopia.net) that i made for Malcovent, and all across different Minecraft Forums and videos, essentially its a Minecraft image created in a 3D program, usually with realistic shadows, water, and other things that doesn't normally exist in Minecraft!​
SO WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, HERE ARE SOME OF QUBE'S MINECRAFT RENDERS;​
^This image actually got to be the cover of a book about Minecraft art given out at Minecon last year, along with a few other of my renders!
^Based on the movie Life of Pi
^Based on the game The Stanley Parable
^A more standard render

^A quick wallpaper i made for myself
^Fanart for a couple of Youtubers i watch
If you want to see more older renders and see my progress from the start you can check them all here; www.minecraft.qrendering.com/renders/ (I haven't added all my newest renders, i'l add them all at some point when i'm not lazy!)​
Hope you enjoy it, il post more renders and hopefully also some of my Photoshop/Graphic works when i can/make them, and i would love it if anyone got interested and tried they hand on making their own Minecraft Renders and posted them here, don't be afraid to ask me questions!​
THANKS FOR CHECKING, ENJOY!

Sploorky

Reaction score
Before people think "ADVERTISING"

[13:44] <@Qube> SPLOORKY
[13:44] <@Sploorky> QUBE
[13:45] <@Qube> CONSIDERING POSTING A THREAD FOR MY RENDERS/DIGITAL SHIT, Y/N
[13:46] <@Sploorky> YES
[13:46] <@Sploorky> DEFINITELY YES
[13:46] <@Qube> AM I ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE MY SITE?
[13:46] <@Qube> SHAMELESSLY
[13:47] <@Sploorky> YEAH
[13:47] <@Sploorky> YOU'VE GIVEN SO MUCH WITH YOUR RENDERING SKILLS
[13:47] <@Qube> YAY
[13:47] <@Sploorky> FEEL FREE TO ADVERTISE LIKE ALL FUCK
---

Fantastic pictures, once I decide to spare enough time to learn rendering and animation, you will be the person I run to for help ;)

You better be posting more in the future!

Q

Qube

Updated main post with new banner woo.

Also here is an render i made a while ago, didn't turn out as i wanted really tho, and it doesn't look so good. It's based on the new Superman movie Man of Steel.

• Winner
Reactions: Brave and Da Jinks

8bitChap

Reaction score
Updated main post with new banner woo.

Also here is an render i made a while ago, didn't turn out as i wanted really tho, and it doesn't look so good. It's based on the new Superman movie Man of Steel.
oh snap I remember this one... You got sooo much shit on reddit about it:

Whiny guy: OMG I SI DA WATURMURK WTF"
Oher whiny guys: "I JUST WANT CASTULZ END BREDGES!!"

I like it doe.

Reactions: superstein