Pvp event kill off

Should blocktopia have a kill off

• Total voters
W

Wimali

I'd say your suggestion really isn't complete enough for anyone to be able to express their opinions about it. Have a look at this thread, which was created as a response to this kind of suggestion: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/read-this-before-suggesting-an-idea-for-a-game-mode-server.497/

1. Has the idea or a very similar one been suggested before?
I don't think the idea you just suggested has been suggested before, but it's such a common and vague suggestion, it probably has been.

2. What similarities does this game mode have with any of our current ones?
AoD is pretty much this.

I was going to continue but I'm lazy. Basically, you'll probably want to actually write out your idea instead of this 2-sentence-thing.

Reaction score
"any rank on any Blocktopia server of there chose" Yeah, you really wouldn't want someone who doesn't play BuildBox at all to get AdvBuilder
No they would get builder if they were player

No terre shhh I was gonna get controller on aod if I won this
how do I change my rank on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Old
Reactions: Duffie

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
I think this would be better as a competition prehaps? Or a fun thing to do to increase the variation of Pvp-related things that are currently implemented on AoD. The reason I think this is because on servers like BB,you have to meet a standard to rank up, and I don't think we should rank someone up on BB, for winning a PvP-based Event. Though I think it would be slightly more appropriate of you won something like a custom rank, very much like the hunger games on A&T. Please let me know what you think of this idea. :D Thanks for your time- JayJayWizard