Purplerun

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
OH YES! It's another map by me! this time, it's a runner map, called purple run.
Creator: Gassy_Europeon
Did anyone help you out with your map? : A lot of help from TheRedShark, and a little help from Mach9824, Mach found the flaws, while Red did /replace adminium door_purple. I thank them both. :D Dimensions: 64 64 64
Server you made it on: Epsilon Map Factory
.lvl file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f1k81kkz4d43kp3
Screenshots: Spawn;

View on when coming out of spawn;

Overview;

Corner 1 View;

Corner 2 view;

Corner 3 View;

Corner 4 View;

Ground view;

Thank you for your time, hope you like it! I know jackamel will :3 and Bonbonladen826.
ENJOY THE MAP!

Reactions: minecrafter1414

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Big problem here: The spawn. The fact that there are normal blocks (Even if they are op_purple or door_purple with physics off) they can be easily glitched out of.
Pokemon is correct. They can glitch through the blocks.
Take a look. Need a solid adminium spawn. Otherwise someone could *glitchs into wall, glitches up one block, glitches over and out*

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
When I saw purplerun I immediately thought Jack made it.
That's why I was really confused when I realized that this is the first post that Jack is mentioned.
I like runners, and this is no exception, apparently. I want to play it, and I think Jack will, too.

Reaction score
reasons why i love it:
1. ITS PURPLE!!!! <3
2. it will be really hard,but fun, for humans and zombies
3.it looks like you have put alot of time n effort into it <3 purple <3

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Considering the average zombie map is made semi-destructable, I don't like the appeal of a "running Op block" map. I'm not 100% certain, but most running maps are made with the non-destructable as adminium, and any other blocks are breakable. (Example: Bootcamp) I just see a load of people glitching up/down in the walls, and breaking through the stairs and such.

tl;dr, It's a generic running map made out of purple, too glitchable.

However, it's not up to me. That's just how I see it.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Considering the average zombie map is made semi-destructable, I don't like the appeal of a "running Op block" map. I'm not 100% certain, but most running maps are made with the non-destructable as adminium, and any other blocks are breakable. (Example: Bootcamp) I just see a load of people glitching up/down in the walls, and breaking through the stairs and such.

tl;dr, It's a generic running map made out of purple, too glitchable.

However, it's not up to me. That's just how I see it.
Glasstopia = Op_Glass map. :p

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
If this is added there will be a few changes made to it. The server you built it on is a far newer version that the one the Zombie server was based off of, so it has some blocks that don't actually exist on Zombie. The missing block in question would be door_purple, I would be switching it to door_blue. (both blocks of which are poorly named, since they match what the server calls indigo, and blueviolet respectively) Also any vertical door blocks (walls or pillars) should have adminium meshed into them so people can't glitch abuse to get up them quickly. (/z adminium holes)