Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercat90

Reaction score
I would very much like to be promoted from builder to Adv.I am 10 years old, and i live in Arizona. I am getting A's and B's in school and is one of the top students. I feel that i may qualify to be an adv because i am nice, creative, and fun to work with.I spend as much time on the server as possible. From about 6:00am to about 9:00pm. There are breaks in between all that time but i play alot. Please take this in mind and make your desicion. Thank you.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
If you get A's and B's in school, can't you READ? Sigh, use this format to apply:

Username: [Your in-game username]
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: [How much do you generally spend on the server each week]
References (Adv+): [You may ask Adv+ for references, and they will give it to you if they think you are fit and skilled to have Adv. NOTE: This is not required]
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations): [Post screenshots of your creations here (SPOILER them if there are a lot of pics, and add a warp under each set of pics for the creation]
Signed: [Your name]

You must be ranked builder, and for have been builder for a decent amount of time. You must have screenshots of your 3 best creations.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.