Project Blocktopia

Stefan

Reaction score
Ok i have completed the video again edited it and got my own songs. hope you all ebjoy this coz my pc didnt lol.

p.s this is take 2

thank you for you time and if any admin/operators and reading this thank you also.

Last edited:

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ooohh, this sounds neat. Quite a few people here are pretty good with music, depending on what genre you're looking for ^^ And we have some really good PvPers, as you've probably found out, haha.
Good luck with this, if I can help in any way, I'll try C:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Do we have an official Blocktopia video that shows off each of the servers? It would be nice if we did have one.
You could probably include the server signs in the Lobby as part of the transitions for each of the server's material that you record -- Unless you can make fancier signs with fonts and effects.
As far as recording builds goes-- maybe it's best to ask the person because it may not be finished or they may want you take it at a certain angle.
Well, good luck! And be sure to show us the finished product once it's done!

• Agree
Reactions: RyanDodd

Stefan

Reaction score
i will be going through the portals and putting in a transition and i will have my own way of editing it but i need this poat to get out there also to the server ops as hel for the footage. and so the bb people can tell me if i can use thair build and where to find them. and i will need a group of people in the footage for the other servers. and yes if its good enough i hope it gets on for blocktopia vidio

Stefan

Reaction score
ok i am rendering out the video now and will be uploading it with the hour hopefully. then i will edit this thread

Stefan

Reaction score
From what I saw, 'Puzzel' should be 'Puzzle', but if you don't have the files, it doesn't matter. It was a good proof of concept you had there.
aurrrrggg if i need to ill record the hole thing again lol