Problems connecting to TNT.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Well if you're on WoM I might have a little tip: open the login screen like 20 times and just open the resume. If it says disconected. Then you open the next one. I had bigger chances of logging in while doing this

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Just noticed, some of the errors were saying that Raz had said it could not find specific files in the mc.net resources for classic. Maybe it is derping because of when mojang were moving classic off the mainpage, they could of set up a redirect to the files somewhere and the client is not reading it quick enough and cant see the file or something like that. Most of the bugs seem to be a lack of files - just the fact its temperamental confuses me.

What if when they moved classic over the homepage some of the TNT server info files from the websites and strings got corrupted?

What if the server was to be taken down temporarily and basically restarted on a different port rendering it as a new server by the website? If that is not what a standard reboot does.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
destroyerx1 has found that some files were opened, but not closed properly which were piling up over time.

Hopefully by fixing it, we won't have any more connection issues and everything will be back to normal.

Let me know if you have trouble logging in from now on. If people are still having problems, we can assume it wasn't this causing it.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
destroyerx1 has found that some files were opened, but not closed properly which were piling up over time.

Hopefully by fixing it, we won't have any more connection issues and everything will be back to normal.

Let me know if you have trouble logging in from now on. If people are still having problems, we can assume it wasn't this causing it.
why cant there be a "love" button. D:

• Agree
Reactions: Amorix