/prewarns

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I have often thought about this command idea. When I am referreing and use /whois of a player I often times see that they havae been warned at least once. Since there is no way to check what these warns were for (at least none that I know of) I am suggesting the command /prewarns. This command will be for operators+ and would just show what each of the warns a player recieved were for.
Example:
Dessern used /prewarns Player 1.
Showing previous warns for Player 1. Player has been warned for
Rule 2 (3)
Rule 4
Rule 5

The (3) next to the Rule 2 Would be showing the amount of times that a player has been warned for a specific rule. This isnt a completly needed command but I thought it would just be a helpful thing to have. Would love to hear feedback whether positive or negative.

Summer10

Reaction score
This is a really great idea, maybe also including the date they were warned to make it easier for the people who look at logs? Maybe make another, similar command for the kicks like.. /prekicks player or just integrate it into the warns? I would really like to be added into the zombie server if it is possible!

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
I like the idea, but as summer said, the date of when the warn/kick was given should be shown as well. Some players have been here awhile, and maybe when they first logged in and played, they didn't follow the rules or something like that, since they ARE new (like me before). We don't want the impression that someone is a bad player or they should be on final warn just because they accumulated a number of warns or kicks from long ago, because people do change and learn from their mistakes. They just need time, but other than that, I think it's a useful and great idea.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
We had something like this awhile ago. Without the date part. I just remember it always glitching up and being a problem so it was removed. I am not sure on all of the details but I just know that it was buggy when we first tried it. But maybe a second attempt at it would be nice?

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Love this idea! Though would this come through like a PM (It would privately notify you *Prewarning! Please do not break [what there being warned for]. Please read the /rules*) or would it be public?