Post your upgrades, and why!

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Upgrades? Back in those days I was at 0 points, and I got 90000 of my points atleast JUST THROUGH TNT. You think you need upgrades? Your friend and only friend you need is TNT!

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
pistol +4 range. Apart from TNT it's the most economical weapon and floating points are useless points

Alkatraz

Reaction score
pistol +4 range. Apart from TNT it's the most economical weapon and floating points are useless points
Inon posts good advice. I too have invested in pistol + range. But only +2 as I can't afford anything else yet.
As soon as I can afford it, I will be upgrading to +4 and then afterwards changing over to breaks blocks. Pre Aug6th I got too used to breaks blocks, and so have wasted quite a lot of pistols where the lava is just blocked.

Celebrir

Reaction score
I swap between +6range and shot through blocks, depending on the map and if there are spam builders.

EFIT: /me is now available with cannon no gravity and shotgun +4 range!!!

Ahiya

Reaction score
Spent 6000 points all-together to get +4 range pistol upgrade because it helps in 1on1 pistol fights:cool:

Ahiya

Reaction score
Just a thread to post which upgrades you have, but this time include why you chose that upgrade tree and what you like about it.

Sadly I don't have any upgrades yet so I can't go first.
lol defeats the purpose of a "post your upgrades thread"