Possible CTY Colony?

nitasu987

Reaction score
This really only applies to CTY members, so if you aren't you dont really need to be reading this :D

I want to make a smaller City, Base, Whatever you wanna call it, due to the fact that CTY IS GETTING TOO BIG. This is why I feel so many of us have left. I think if there is another big project we can involve the whole CTY community!

• Disagree
Reactions: Knight365

storm886

Reaction score
But o' feed back, I left because City just had to many members for my taste (only 7-8 when I joined) and then too many alliances so not many raiding opportunities other than groobyman or dgh.
This is exactly why I left City too. I felt that City was already getting too large and when I arrived; they have almost everything, tunnels, railways, and skyscrapers. Although the skyscrapers aren't needed and cause some lag. So I felt like I was cheating the experience by starting in a clan that was already built. And everyday I noticed the trend of people resigning. So I decided to leave it and go to a clan that was just starting to be formed.

Exiting2

Reaction score
I've started a new base and have requested it to be copied over. It could be for cty or anything really.