Port Castle

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I was inspired to start this build once I really got into DokuCraft Light. Here are some screenshots of it so far, but believe me, it's not too close to done.

I'll keep the thread updated as I work on it (maybeeeee).
This can be viewed in the terrain world at /warp port

RejZoR

Reaction score
Website
www.rejzor.tk
I've made a lighthouse next to this port and i'm building a small village in the nearby hills. If you have any plans to expand this it would be nice. I kinda like the theme so i decided to follow it (even though i'm more of a modern builder).

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Hmmm, Seems like it's near Frostholm?
Indeed, it is.
I've made a lighthouse next to this port and i'm building a small village in the nearby hills. If you have any plans to expand this it would be nice. I kinda like the theme so i decided to follow it (even though i'm more of a modern builder).
I'd have preferred if you had asked me first. You can keep the builds, but can you destroy the roads connecting them?

RejZoR

Reaction score
Website
www.rejzor.tk
I thought it would be nice if it's connected (lighthouse usually is connected to the port). You can freely modify the actual connection (path) of course. I've just connected it without modifying any of your work so if you have any plans to build there, change it so that it will work with your build.