Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Pompeii
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creators: Jivvi and Purplepixies
  • Size: Quite Small
  • Biome: Desert
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) : Need to sort through later
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them: Same as above
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Nah
  • Any extra information about your map?: The map is very small, but with the number of big maps, a more compacted one that encourages nice big community houses.
  • Warp: pompeii (terrain)
  • Download Link: Schematic: pompeii

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
It's roughly 111 x 84 and 46~ tall.

I'm presently looking at it in buildbox, it looks more like you cut a chunk out from the world, made a sand hill into a volcano, and added just a few houses. Pompeii was covered in a thick layer of soot. Going from a historical standpoint, the volcano (Mount Vesuvius) is relatively tiny. I just noticed an adminium/mossy stone brick base. Definitely an easy way to survive angry. Will edit more when I finish examining it.

Unless they're hidden well, I don't see anything even remotely resembling timers. (on second thought, I found one in the volcano)

Picture:

Edit: Can I just say the following item (screenshot) is highly likely to be removed. Along with the natural ore veins I found underneath the map. o.e (I counted thirty six exposed iron ore blocks. Many coal ore blocks, too.)

(I realize this is for classic, but it could still do well as survival)

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the map height is very low and the timer hidden in the volcano floods the whole map. i'm not sure how many little ore room pocket things there are, as i didn't make them. i'll have to go through it with purple most likely

also worth noting while it was originally a ripped chunk, it's been terraformed fairly extensively. The pre-existing desert was used as a template

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.