[Poll] Weekend Events

What would you like to see as an EscapeRestart weekend event?

• Movie Event(Singular Movie)

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Movie Event(Finish an entire film series in a weekend)

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Movie Event(Anime movies/series only)

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Game Event(Group plan to join one of the EscapeRestart servers)

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Game Event(Playing a game predetermined by us or the community)

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Radio Cast(Day-long/weekend radio show hosted by Iguana and I, possible special hosts)

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Short term MC servers(Small event servers hosted by us, will last a weekend to a week)

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Other(If you vote this, post your idea in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hey EscapeRestart,

As you may have noticed from Iguana and I, we're trying to fill in most of the weekends with small events. We've stuck to movies so far, but we're looking to try new things as well. Please vote on this poll with the top three choices you would like to see as a weekend event. Any questions, comments, or concerns can of course be asked below, and we'll answer it.

Thank you!

Reactions: Naoh and Jayfeather

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I definitely think we should at least try to do a gmod murder/prop hunt server at least every now and then. Hell we could even do an EscapeRestart Cards Against Humanity game.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Thank you to everybody so far who has voted!

From what I'm seeing right now, people are (naturally) more interested in having something to play than having something to be at. Not surprising, so unless the poll changes, it will be likely that Iggy and I will try to prioritize that.

Couple things to note:

Just because something doesn't have a lot of votes doesn't mean we won't do it. We'll likely do all these ideas at some point, I just want a priority list.

The minecraft server, as I'd hope everybody realizes, are much more work to set up than any of these other events, with the exception of the radio cast. I'd be cool to try to shoot for a weekend server a month, but I'm not going to make any promises. If anyone has any cool plugins they know of, honestly please feel free to link it to us, we just want to try new things.

I want to do a lot of varied games for game events, but please remember there's not always going to be a large pool of games that are easy to get into, accessible to most players, and can fit a lot of players in. Again, if anyone has any ideas, we're always open to hear them(I personally want us all to play WoW as level 1 gnomes and rush bosses).

Cheers.