RoF - Declined Poeo's RoF Moderator Application!

Poe

Contributor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? Poeo

What timezone do you live in? Greenwich Mean Time Zone.

How many hours have you played on the server for? Like a week.

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? 5 hours minimum as I am on most of the time. If you need me, I am always on discord.

What do you think the role entails?
Making everyone feel welcome and giving them help when needed.
Helping people make new friends.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
So I can help the community further develop itself so that it is a safe environment for all age groups.
Make sure everyone is on the same page and that nobody is cheating.
It will help me mature as I don't feel very mature at the moment as I don't have any responsibilities.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I like to see myself as a very open and interactive person that is always down to help anybody out.
I like to help new players feel very welcome so they will stay around

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I will analyse the situation and give my opinion on it, then I will ask another moderator+ what they might believe the right choice is and we can make a moral agreement on the problem.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
I feel the servers shouldn't be so hostile towards each other as it puts some people off of them and it kills the servers.

Please list your references: ComputerGuy_

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish and Notme

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
On holiday, so I'll keep it short. For a start, I don't think your maturity is there at all at the moment. I don't think I need to give any examples. Secondly, you play AoD far more than you play RoF. Why not try and go for that instead? You should know far more about AoD than about RoF. Plus, I heard they're pretty desperate... ;)

Sorry about the short response, but again, on holiday. Thanks for applying though!

• Winner
Reactions: Notme