"platforms"

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Hello, this is my 2nd map submission, made on Epsilon Map Factory
→ a runner-map with 27 spleefable platforms :D

Name: platforms
Creator(s): Maxyz73
Info: Size is 64 x 128(height) x 64, the whole map contains OP_air, OP_water and OPsidian,
the gold blocks are spleef-platforms (door_gold) [with physics]

.lvl file: http://www.mediafire.com/?3rgdyyffrca0n9e

Screenshots:
Overview 1

Overview 2

Spawn

Floor

2 more views

I hope you like it! :)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Woah, this looks really cool. I would love to give it a test run. Only thing is, you should probably have some op_blocks in some of the platforms so unreachables don't occur as often.

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Woah, this looks really cool. I would love to give it a test run. Only thing is, you should probably have some op_blocks in some of the platforms so unreachables don't occur as often.
You can't be unreachable ;)
The rings around the platforms are OPsidian and the platforms itself work with physics (like on the maps spleef, peaks, kingofthehill, ...)

• Agree
Reactions: Summer10

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
@Maxyz73 Looks good, though the spawn will need some slight editing. Spawn doors need to be 1x2s otherwise people on WoM can jump out diagonally fairly easily. Easiest fix would be to have the doors at the corners and a 2x2 adminium block at the centers. (basically reverse the adminium/air)

Summer10

Reaction score
@Maxyz73 Looks good, though the spawn will need some slight editing. Spawn doors need to be 1x2s otherwise people on WoM can jump out diagonally fairly easily. Easiest fix would be to have the doors at the corners and a 2x2 adminium block at the centers. (basically reverse the adminium/air)
There are a couple maps like that, nether being an example, @Nillbugwtw said that they were fine, though I think they need a solid block thing in the middle to stop people from jumping in from far away if it is like that.

Not really a creative map but I think it would be fun to play on.

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
You're right, I tested it and i could get out of the spawn without placing a block :confused:
-I edited it now, it looks a bit weird but it works:

IDBC

Reaction score
An idea I've seen quite a bit recently, but I like the look of this.