Platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyy

Reaction score
Author UnicornMoon

Size: Full schematic with 300 blocks of void around it please.

Map boundary: Just the full schematic.

Random or choose kits?: Random

Screenshots:
Thanks zel <3 and now the ones without the fancy ray ban shades on:

Notes: This map is unique and mainly focuses on running. Both teams should start with jump boost 12, weakness 5, speed 4 and saturation 50; food shouldn't be a problem, there's none in the map though. They should all have knockback 3 gold swords the goal is to hit before hit also there's some pretty cool but balanced perks. Another thing is that it took 3 hours to work out the placement for the circles to correspond with the jump-boost with many redesigns. Spawn is the center highest platform to prevent spawn camping. Also both kits should include some gold armour enchanted with thornes IV and named "Gold-Bound Chestplate, leggings, boots, helmet" depending on which armour it is. If possible can it be bold and gold text as well as the sword name being "Advanced Propulsion Device" also in gold, bold text if possible. Build time 45 seconds. World time should be 100 which I think is morning but not sunrise. Weather should be 0, who likes rain :3, blocks can't be placed or broke by both teams, it's not tag it's similar but not a guaranteed hit each time. Oh and fall damage off. The round time should be 360.

Download Link:Saved as Platforms in schematics. And /warp platforms in bb plots!

Input File:
Code:
MapName: Platform Panic
Author: UnicornMoon
BuildTime: 60
GameTime: 300
WorldTime: 100
SpawnProtectTime: -
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
x:
y:
z:
ChooseKit: false
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 0
BoxChance: 0
MoveFirstHunter: false
FallReduction: 99999
CanDrown: false
Team1:
SpawnLocation:
x:
y:
z:
CanDrown: true
Centre:
x:
y:
z:
WorldSize:
SkyLimit: 80
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: true
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: true
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: true
MysteryBoxChance: 0
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
- BEDROCK
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
- BEDROCK
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
- LONG_GRASS
- BROWN_MUSHROOM
- RED_MUSHROOM
HunterRestrictedPlace:
- BEDROCK
HunterRestrictedBreak:
- BEDROCK
Kit:
HunterFree:
SpeedDemon:
- GOLD_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:3+Advanced Propulsion Device:50 long years of research have brought you this bouncy stick
- GOLD_CHESTPLATE.THORNS:4+Advance Repellent Device:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you this spiky shirt
- GOLD_LEGGINGS.THORNS:3+Oversized Shorts:XXX. Belt not included.
- GOLD_BOOTS.THORNS:3+High Heels:Try running in these. It's not fun.
HunterLeader:
SpeedDemon:
- GOLD_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:3+Advanced Propulsion Device:50 long years of research have brought you this bouncy stick
- GOLD_CHESTPLATE.THORNS:4+Advance Repellent Device:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you this spiky shirt
HunterStart:
SurvivorStart:
SwiftFoot:
- IRON_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:3+Advanced Propulsion Device:50 long years of research have brought you this bouncy stick
- IRON_CHESTPLATE.THORNS:4+Advance Repellent Device:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you this spiky shirt
- IRON_LEGGINGS.THORNS:3+Oversized Shorts:XXX. Belt not included.
- IRON_BOOTS.THORNS:3+High Heels:Try running in these. It's not fun.
Hunter:
Starting:
- JUMP|1000|12
- REGENERATION|1000|1
- SPEED|1000|1
Survivor:
Starting:
- JUMP|1000|12
- REGENERATION|1000|1
- SATURATION|1000|1
- SPEED|1000|1

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Map looks really creative, nice and beautiful, but I think it would be better if it was a tag map. Still, I really like this map. So, that leads me with a +1.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright; here it is! (if I chnaged anything too bad tell me to change it back)
I changed the kits slightly as to usefulness; only Dark Hunter gets gold leggings and the boots only have Thorns III, if the chest has IV its useless anyway).
We've had another map called Platforms in the past, so I tweaked the name slightly. I added lore to the kits, and a few extra potions effects, because from experience, speed I or II is good for maps like these (I also threw regen in there in case any damage comes from anywhere apart from the main attack methods)
MapName: Platform Panic
Author: UnicornMoon
BuildTime: 60
GameTime: 300
WorldTime: 100
SpawnProtectTime: -
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
SpawnLocation:
x:
y:
z:
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 0
BoxChance: 0
MoveFirstHunter: false
CanDrown: false
Team1:
SpawnLocation:
x:
y:
z:
CanDrown: true
Centre:
x:
y:
z:
WorldSize:
SkyLimit: 80
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: true
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: true
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: true
MysteryBoxChance: 0
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
- BEDROCK
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
- BEDROCK
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
- LONG_GRASS
- BROWN_MUSHROOM
- RED_MUSHROOM
HunterRestrictedPlace:
- BEDROCK
HunterRestrictedBreak:
- BEDROCK
Kit:
HunterFree:
Bouncer:
- GOLD_CHESTPLATE.THORNS:4+Gold-Bound Chestplate:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you this bouncy shirt
- GOLD_LEGGINGS.THORNS:3+Gold-Bound Leggings:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you these bouncy trousers

- GOLD_BOOTS.THORNS:3+Gold-Bound Boots:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you these bouncy uggs
Ancient_Titan:
Bouncer:
- DIAMOND_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:10+Cosmic Blaster:50 long years of research have brought you this bouncy stick
- GOLD_CHESTPLATE.THORNS:4+Gold-Bound Chestplate:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you this bouncy shirt
- GOLD_LEGGINGS.THORNS:3+Gold-Bound Leggings:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you these bouncy trousers

- GOLD_BOOTS.THORNS:3+Gold-Bound Boots:The creators of your favourite bouncy stick now bring you these bouncy uggs
HunterLeader:
Blaster:
- GOLD_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:3+Advanced Advanced Propulsion Device:Copious amounts of money have been poured into upgrading this bouncy stick
HunterStart:
SurvivorStart:
Bouncer:

Hunter:
Starting:
- JUMP|1000|12
- REGENERATION|1000|1
- SPEED|1000|1
Survivor:
Starting:
- JUMP|1000|12
- REGENERATION|1000|1
- SATURATION|1000|1
- SPEED|1000|1
In bold, I have variables that I was unsure of
Good luck with the submission!

Edit: Jammy's right, it is confusing. Some of the stuff I didn't even type like that.
.-.

• Confusing
  • Thank You
Reactions: Emilyy and Haysagar

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused with the kits, especially this part:
Ancient_Titan:
Bouncer:
- DIAMOND_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:10+Cosmic Blaster:50 long years of research have brought you this bouncy stick

Would this be the Juggernaut kit assuming it has a diamond sword? Or would it be the Dark Hunter kit?

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'll have to look at the map and input file more later (however it seems to be in a tangled mess at the moment). But from what I can see, it looks like it (slightly) resembles a map stype such as PoolHall (where the survivors run around and try not to get knocked into the void) Or it would be a good runner map in general (for a gameplay such as [TAG])

I'm going to hold steady at a 0 for right now until I can get more information on the map.

Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused with the kits, especially this part:
Ancient_Titan:
Bouncer:

Would this be the Juggernaut kit assuming it has a diamond sword? Or would it be the Dark Hunter kit?
Well, yeah, the clips I copied from some other map didn't work quite as well as I'd hoped, and some stuff isn't labeled as it should be. I might give it another go later
x3

brownlee123

Reaction score
Saw this one pre-submission.
Good call adding more platforms (there used to be only a few).
Overall, this map looked good in person, and I would love to play it. I love those short-round AoD maps, i.e. PoolHall. Sometimes you just need a short, fun round, y'know? Anyway, great map, the design of the platforms in nice and simple, yet modern. I didn't ever see that one right at the top. I'm assuming it's just a starting platform like the one on cubism...
Great map, I like it a lot.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
I love this map, its really appealing, i would personally make it a TAG map, it could work a lot better
on the bottom of the map are you going to make it a void or?
anyways love the map something i can see I'm my favourite AOD maps! +1

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
Jivvi with your input file how come you have bedrock in restricted break.
We can't break it anyways

Btw It looks beautiful I can't wait for the void to slaughter me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.