PiroTech's [Trusted] Application

PiroTech

Reaction score
In-Game Name: PiroTech
What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
Which server you are applying for: I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
The Timezone you are in: GMT+10.
Your age: I am currently 15.
How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing since 13th of March 2011,
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have not had any position on a Blocktopia server.
Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were to be approved, I would notice a Op or above rank if somebody would do something wrong and if no ops are on I would ask he/she why he/she broke 1 of the rules. If the reason was reasonable I would warn he/she. I would also help people in my new powers as much as possible.
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up, I would tell the staff member to calm down, and if the staff member didn’t I would tell a higher staff then this staff member to tell him to calm down
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Why would I deserve the position of Trusted because it would be a new experience for me to help new people in whatever case possible.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? What I represent as a staff member I am a calm person, enjoys games and if there are rule breakers I would report them to an op. I will try my best to maintain the server with no rule breakers possible. I will ensure that new players get the best welcome possible to make them feel that this server is a very nice and friendly server.
Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?
RaneofPane,ZombiePineapple,Theodorre,AvantGarde and Damer_Flinn
Signed: PiroTech, Phu
Thanks for reading my application.

Reactions: Gamefan__15