/patrol

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
/patrol Would be an op+ command which hides you and teleports you to a differant player every 10 seconds. It would be useful for when you are staffing alone and want to check on everybody.

Not much to say here, hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

T

Tiger_087

Could you not just fly to the top of the map and look down on everyone?

S

Setup

I don't really think this is needed, if i wanted to check on everyone, i would really want to do it myself instead of letting a command take care of it (And i have never felt the need to TP to everyone and check if they are following the rules yet!).

In my opinion it's not needed to code something that you could do yourself very easily, and something that at least i would never use. ;)

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Handy hint @Jolteon42, in the wom files, where you can change the texture pack, there is a clouds.png, if you use an editor with transparency, you can create a blank image which means you will not see any clouds.

I personally have no reason to use /patrol, I find it easier to just focus on the game as a whole, and not checking each person rotating round. It's all a matter of experience Jolt, once you get used to reffing you will develop your own style of moderating the game, and this command would be superfluous in my opinion.