paceboys application for Operator

paceboys

Reaction score
  • Username: paceboys
  • Rank Requested: Operator
  • Current/previous positions held:Currently trusted on zombie survival, and i was nobility on LoP, but that isnt staff (or so ive been told)
  • List what you believe your greatest strengths are:Well, there are a few: I am very patient, and good with working with other people, and solving issues. I also think that being in the US puts me at a timezone difference (ive noticed many, many staff members from other places) and that means that i can be online when no other staff (or few staff ) members are online, so the server can be well-moderated. I am also good with commands, and keeping people under control. I also pay lots of attention, so i could be sure to help people, even in the middle of whatever it is im doing.
  • List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: My greatest weakness, to be honest, is building good things, but i highly doubt that building cool things will get me a serious staff rank.
  • Teamspeak?: Yes
  • Microphone?: Yes
  • Previous Offences?: My brother got IP banned on Zombie Survival at one point... but since this probably pertains to SMP, nothing really.
  • What you believe your position entails?: I believe that my position entails keeping the server a happy and fun place to be, helping others and keeping their time here enjoyable, and also solving problems and dealing with issues. I take staffing very, very seriously, and if i do get the opportunity to staff here, on this new server, i would do all that i could to keep the server: Fun, enjoyable, safe, working, and issue-free.
  • What sets you apart from others? Why should we choose you?: Well, I believe that i can be set apart for a few reasons. I am in a different timezone than many, (GMT -5) and i can be on the new SMP server while no one else can, allowing me to keep the server smoothly running. I also do not currently have a major staffing position, which i think sets me apart because i can dedicate much more time to staffing on this server than some of the others, with staff positions on other servers already.
  • What would you do if a staff member was acting up?: I would let them know that what they are doing is wrong, and that they should stop. If the continue, i will take logs/screen shots and give the evidence/information to a controller+.
  • In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:I'm a mature, active, fun, Serious/strict (when i want to be) , patient, loyal, trustworthy, and would love to dedicate time to a SMP server.
  • Thanks,
  • -paceboys

Reactions: Notme