Overworld Pathway Network

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Note I will clean this post up and add more info later

I have always liked traveling above ground in the overworld by walking/running, rather then nether or underground tunnel/Rail, Because I like the feeling of adventure in traveling. However I have found traveling by mountains, swimming and forest annoying at times. Around two months ago I built two Pathways that lead to Hyperion for this reason. One of them headed to spawn while the other headed to Wallmart. around a week ago ago, When Liavek asked me to build a pathway to their satellite called Eidum, I decided to start work on a pathway network connecting all of the major settlements.

Below is the newest map of the network.
FYI I suck at MS paint so this is not perfect.

Yellow = Finshed section of pathway.
Red = Planned pathway.
Purple = Areas where there's multiple routes a pathway could take
Blue = Pathway that may or may not get built

Old maps
Info about the network:

The pathways will be given numbers.
Odd numbers are north, south routes.
Even numbers are east, west routes.

There are mile markers along the network.
1 mile = 100 blocks
There's distance signs with distances of other pathway's and settlements.

If you want to get involved or an leader of an settlement.
  • I don't mind getting asked questions.
  • I am open to suggestions on the routing of the pathways.
  • I do not need donations of cobble due to how cheap cobble is, but I won't mind donations of cobble.
  • I am open on opinions of the project it self and other things about the project.
  • If you are a leader of a settlement along a planned route you can ask me to either put the pathway into the village limits or get away from the village if you don't want a route near you.
  • If you an leader not near a planned route on want a path way to your village I am open to that.
  • Any other things not on this list.
  • You can either post below or PM me on the forums.

Last edited:

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm not a big fan of this project so I would prefer for Mona to be excluded from it.
Reason being my personal dislike for large-scale player-made roads and Mona already having a few nether portals to get around pretty conveniently (and the few people who are usually on - Anshul, Naki and I, are lazy bums :n).

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to use miles that are 100 blocks,because the word mile is shorter than kilometer, but I want it to be simple so, I'm putting 100 blocks as a mile.

I have also updated the map