BellaThorne

Reaction score
Overgrown

Map creator: BellaThorne
Dimensions: 64x64x64
Map with roof and walls
Screenies: Waterfall- http://i55.tinypic.com/2dbuvdh.png

Map without roof and walls

Well, you guys decide which map you want, the one without the roof and the walls or with. :)

Summer10

Reaction score
I'd like to seperate this into 3 subgroups
Dislikes
It seems smaller than 64*64*64, seems like too pro zombie,(and it looks like you just used /outlineall wood leaves)-small dislike, unreachable's can be a problem here, and it looks kinda empty
I like the style, and how it could be a good themed runner map, and the theme in general
Suggestions
Please remove the adminium around the side its too closed in IMHO, do /replaceall tree adminium to fix the unreachable problem, fill in the space by adding (adminium vines maybe)

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
It's pretty cool, I love to run on trees and such. It's a nice theme in my opinion too. You could've decorated the spawn so it suited the map. For example, you could've put it in the tree. :p Overall really nice map, should be tested!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well, It's kind of like Lighthouse and Petal, you hardly see people surviving there do you? :)
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
Me, And many other players have survived on Lighthouse and Petal alot, So you'll be surprised if Zombies win on this map. My only dislike with the map is that it seems too small Could you maybe remove the roof and take a picture of the whole map so we can get a better overall idea on how big the actual map is? As if it's just a big tree in a 40x40x40 Adminium box, Zombies will win every round, No doubt about it.. Unless there was secrets, Perhaps?

Summer10

Reaction score
Me, And many other players have survived on Lighthouse and Petal alot, So you'll be surprised if Zombies win on this map. My only dislike with the map is that it seems too small Could you maybe remove the roof and take a picture of the whole map so we can get a better overall idea on how big the actual map is? As if it's just a big tree in a 40x40x40 Adminium box, Zombies will win every round, No doubt about it.. Unless there was secrets, Perhaps?
I would like to see a overview too please