Overgrown [Withdrawn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Overgrown
  • Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic)
  • Creator(s): Jenben101, Olive44, JayJay (he made the town. Sorry for destroying your town jay <3)
  • Size: 112 x 107
  • Biome: Desert
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) : (we changed the biome after i took the screenshots)
  • timers w/ spawn

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]
  • Screenshots

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Bedrock, (unbreakable) Bricks, Stone Bricks, Coal blocks (no drop)
  • Any extra information about your map?: The map was initially a town mostly made by Jay', Jen wanted to delete it (with jay' permission) but i asked if i could turn it into a map. So i "ruined" the whole thing <3

/warp overgrown

Last edited:

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
..I'll go log into buildbox and check it out right now. From what I can tell, I want to play this. D:

First off, which is it? Survival or classic? I'd probably assume classic since that's a looooot of brick/stonebrick in the map. I'll edit more in a little bit.

I adjusted the spoiler of screenshots to show the order of timers/spawn from Spawn, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th/final timers.
[spawn]

[1st]

[2nd]

[3rd]

[4th/final]

It's a very interesting map, I wouldn't mind seeing it in. Four timers might be a bit quick for classic, though. I do want to ask what was going on in the corner of the map by the two little ponds. It looked like something was being built, but stopped after two walls went up/overgrown by nature. o.o

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Plive

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Some, such as Halfpipe, only have the one timer. After looking through the map on a closer level, it feels more survival-ish. In this case, four seems a bit short. Apologies for the mistype.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think it's supposed to be survival as there is typically no room for any building due to trees and other things. I'll ask Olive and see what he thinks. And the pond thing, it is a building that was wrecked because of nature (as in the map) But when jay was building the city he was going to finish that building off but he never got round to doing it.

Last edited:

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nice map, I like it. :)

As Jen said theres not very much space for making big houses, but I feel like it still can work as classic. However, if this map is survival there might be an idea to put the bricks/stonebricks on the no-drop list?

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I made the Stone bricks and bricks noDrop because i made the map for the survival mode ^

and coal blocks noDrop for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.