Map Authors: Unusual_dude and pjbrough
Game Type: Zombie
Map Worldborder:
Mapsize: 241 x 170
Center: (x=1891, z= - 1427

Download: You can find the map on create at /warp unupjmap
Round Time: 8 minutes

Preparation Time: 60 seconds
Spawn Locations: Spawnlocation is at /warp unupjmap (x= 1810, y= 25, z= -1379)
[Kits]:

• Lead hunter kit(s)
Dark hunter

- Stone Sword
- Bow
- 10 arrows
- 4 steaks
- Elytra
- Pickaxe
- Leather tunic
- Leather pants
- Leather boots

• Hunter kit(s)
Hunter

- Stone Sword
- Bow
- 6 arrows
- 4 steaks
- Leather tunic
- Leather pants
- Leather boots

• Survivor kit(s)
Link

- Wooden sword
- 8 arrows
- 6 Steak

• Juggernaut kit(s)

- Diamond Helmet
- Diamond Chestplate
- Diamond Leggings
- Diamond boots
- Iron Sword
- Bow
- 24 arrows
- 10 Steaks

[Block Restrictions]:
  • Blocks survivors can’t break
- Cyan Stained Clay (159:9)
  • Blocks hunters can’t break
- Cyan Stained Clay (159:9)

[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: Yes
[Optional] Can use /loc: Yes
[Optional] Locate randomness: Doesnt matter
[Optional] Max build height: y 60

Boosts:

Hunters:

- Jump boost II
- Speed boost I

Survivors:

- Jump boost I
- Speed boost I

Okay. I will just say I rushed this submission, because I needed to get it done quick. The map isnt done yet, it has some parts which is missing, but I dont think it matters because it doesnt ruin the gameplay. I will work with this while its being jugded. I will remove obsticles around in the air too, when I have the chance(rip breadfish). The map has lots of chests where survivors have to get food, arrows, weapons and armour. The best chests is at the buttom parts. Since survivors only got Jump Boost I they can only get to the top in one way, hunters have 2. On the top survivors can find jump boost II potions, but they only lasts for 1:30. This is where I need ComputerGuy_ s help to make them longer. If they wont be changed the jump boost I will also be gone after the 1:30 mins of jumb boost II. Survivors' gear is very much worse than the hunters, so its important to have a good strategic and get good items. Teaming, camping and running will have to be used or you are most likely dead. Hopefully this map will play good anf fair for everyone, but this can pretty much go any way.

Please tell me if there is anythign I missed.

~ Unu

Last edited:

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I've been following the development of this map for quite some time. It looks absolutely great while still having very little detail which would make the map messy to play. I really like what you did with chests, there's a lot but the loot isn't pretty special either except for a few elytras. I'm really curious how elytra are gonna work out on zombie, especially when only humans have them. Some spots like the tower and the houses may be a bit campy but arrows are pretty rare so it'll probably be okay. Preventing zombies from dropping arrows could help with that. Some new things are tried on this map and it all looks really cool so I'm very interested to give it a try.

Also it has a breadfish.

+1

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I really like the design of the map, and the chests seem decent. I guess we'll find out how well elytras work on zombie!

My only concern with the map right now is that the water is only one layer thick. If I copy that then I think there'll be plenty of player deaths thinking they can swim in the water, only to fall through into the void. Personally, I think you should have a bottom to the water. If you do decide to do this, I can do it when importing the map, as I think moving the whole map up a few blocks would be a giant pain in the neck for you!

Ideally, you probably should have waited for the map to be finished before actually submitting, but for now
+1

tommy

Reaction score
Awesome map! In my opinion it maintains wonderful aesthetic while having a very fun design. Kits and chests look fine my only problem with the map is if you keep the one block layer of water players can just swim behind the map so if nothing is done with the water when it is imported the sides should be blocked off.

Also the breadfish is accessible with an elytra so it should be have some barriers set up

+1

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Thanks for sending this map.

The map look very fine and more importantly the gameplay seems really fun.
The chests and kits seem pretty fair in my opinion and I can imagine how good the gameplay will be.
Just fix the problems comp and Tommy told you of and then it will be good to go.
+1 from me

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
... My only concern with the map right now is that the water is only one layer thick. If I copy that then I think there'll be plenty of player deaths thinking they can swim in the water, only to fall through into the void. Personally, I think you should have a bottom to the water. If you do decide to do this, I can do it when importing the map, as I think moving the whole map up a few blocks would be a giant pain in the neck for you! ...
I am not sure if I want to change how it currently is. Originally the idea with this was to avoid water area being used for camping, and it really is decreasing the ammount of space you can walk around. I also did it for the looks(it looks like you are more free to walk around than if it is the edge just outside in the water). Oh, since people actully can swim on the water(you can swim if you dont jump before going into the water) I will add barriers just outside so they can't get far out.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi Unu first off apology for the late response, exams had me like

now the map,
I really like the concept of Zelda in combination with Elytra so that's already a good thing.
Further, the gameplay looks fine, bit fearing that first hunters might be underpowered since all survivors got elytra's but it should atleast be tried on the server.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Sorry it took a while Unu and pj! I really like the design of the map, but I was unable to prevent players only breaking cyan clay, so they cannot break any clay. If you want this changed, contact me.
-Accepted