OT4's Zombie Survival Staff Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

OT4

Reaction score
Ingame username: OT4
Rank requested: Not sure. I would like whatever you see me fit for.

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff.
Sorry. I haven’t asked anyone for this. I’m sure a few players and staff might reference me though, but one again, I haven’t asked about it.

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.
I’m a middle school student. I am an A+ student. I love to make small robots in my workshop. I also like to play (American) football. I am responsible and trustworthy.

What achievements are you most proud of?
As mentioned above, my grades. I also love to finish robots (I don’t think I could live without my soldering iron). Next year when I’m in eight grade, I will be going to a high school and taking advanced courses.

What do you think your position entails?
Again, I don’t know what position (if any) I’ll get but no matter what I think it’s all basically the same. I need to enforce the rules and most of all make sure that everyone has fun and is nice to one another. I need to answer questions and be active.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?
· As I said before I am trustworthy, kind and responsible.
· I’m a good sport
· I love to help others

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.
· I’d go see a lot of places world wide. I already travel a lot, but I’d love to see more of the world. The one place I really want to see again is Germany. I’ve been there before and I loved it.
· Play as much Minecraft as possible. (zombie survival)

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?
I spent a little under half an hour on this. I think it’s appropriate. I’m sorry, I know this is very late but I haven’t read the thread before.

Status
Not open for further replies.