Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

alberta2000

Reaction score
IGN: alberta2000
Time-zone:Mountain Standard Time
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? 3-5 hours.
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? to make sure people dont grief and banned people if they do stuff thats not allowed.
What sets you apart from other applicants? I am a good and trusted person who woundt ban people for no reason and wont ban other operators or admins.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? Nothing really. i can think of anything right now .
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? i would ask other Ops and post it on the site for help or i would kick the person or ban till i know what to do.
References:
bram13

• Optimistic
  • Haha
Reactions: Notme and MDooley15

Spencer75

Reaction score
*Sigh* I explained literally a few minutes ago that you need to have spent at least 48 hours on the server before being able to apply. You only have about 2 hours so far.

Also, Bram13 never agreed to reference you. He told you pretty much what I've said above.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You are required to ask a staff member for a reference.

-1 (I think it's very clear why)
Use the Staff Application Format please. And I think you should consider getting Player first- and maybe even play on the server? :O
Also, you're gonna need a reference before you can even consider to apply for operator.
This was from your last application a few hours ago. I HIGHLY doubt that Bram would change his mind and give you a reference at that point. Denied, do not make another application until you learn to have common sense, be truthful with your listed references, and be able to actually follow the requirements.

• Agree
Reactions: Spencer75 and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.