[Operator] Peter24's Op Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter24

Reaction score
In-game username: peter24
Staff references(Staff role+): -
Time spent on the server: Lots.
Other server ranks (present and past): Operator on SMP since the dawn of time. Also one of the two Operators on Solitude.
TeamSpeak: Yes, but my microphone works whenever it feels like it.
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I believe that an Operator is someone who makes sure that the server runs smoothly and that playerbase has no problems, and does everything in his power to keep it that way.
Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: I really wasn't a Trusted for that long, but from that short period I understood what being staff actually feels like. You had to keep an eye out for possible griefers, keep logs, screenshots, place your vote on the weekly server voting and help players with /hawk tool (/bb stick at the time)
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm the average 16 year old boy from Greece. I've been practicing English since the age of 7 when I got a SNES and a Playstation. I believe those two were better than any English teacher ever, and I proved that by playing Crash Bandicoot before the CPE Exams instead of studying. That's also when I got into gaming, usually action and RPG games, but I like some RTS/MOBA type games now and then. Other interests include tennis, going out with friends, music, movies and geometry/quantum physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.