Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In-game username: Prizyms

Staff references(Staff role+): N/A
Time spent on the server: N/A
Other server ranks (present and past):
  • BuildBox Operator (4th May 2012 - ???)
  • A+T Organizer (18th July - 24th September 2012)
TeamSpeak: Occasionally. I won't be able to talk though.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: An Operator's role on a server is to make sure everything runs smoothly, by helping out, settling arguments, and rolling back griefs when necessary. Being an Operator does not entitle you to being 'superior' to others - an Operator must remain humble and friendly to players and other staff alike. Staff members must play their part in helping the server to grow and flourish, but most importantly they must remember that they are players too. Operators must be mature and level-headed regarding arguments, and shouldn't take sides. After all, the role of staff in an argument is to cool it down, not set it ablaze.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: N/A (I've never held a trusted rank in the past)

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Hi, I'm Prizyms. I'm a keen builder (even though I may not be the greatest in that regard) and I enjoy taking on new challenges. I'm always willing to give my say in how things run although I can go a little overboard at times. I'm prone to bouts of immaturity but I'd like to put that behind me and turn over a new leaf on a new server. I've had some arguments and off-times in the past, but I believe that I've sufficiently changed since then and I'm ready to start afresh. I hope I'm accepted into the staff team because I feel that I could contribute to the well-being of the server in a way that leaves a positive effect on everyone.

Thanks for giving me the chance to apply,
Prizyms

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
After a long discussion, we think it is more appropiate to wait with giving you a server rank. Meaning that we need to review you as a player first.

We love your dedication in this community, and hopefully we will see such thing back on Elysium!

Hopefully till soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.