Operator Application for SMP - Dragosh98

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Username: Dragosh98
Rank Requested: Op
Current/previous positions held: 2 months Zombie Survival Trusted, 2 months TNT Trusted, 3 months TNT OP, currently A&T OP. I have also been citizen a few times.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I am good at keeping the server a fun place, as it is meant to be. Most people will agree that I'm fun to be around, however I am serious when it comes to rule-breakers. I know very well how to handle rule-breakers, trolls, and overall annoying people. My greatest strength is keeping a good balance between being a fun guy, and cracking down on rule-breakers.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
Sometimes I have to AFK too much, unable to do much work.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: None.

What you believe your position entails?:I believe my rank as a Operator would be to keep the server a place where people can hang out, play, and have a good time. I will not let any rule-breakers ruin the server for others, but players will always know they can come talk to me or have fun with me whenever they would like as long as I am not too busy. I am always friendly to new players, because I believe that if your first experience is not great with a server you won't come back for more, and I want everybody that joins to want to come back for more.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: I am kind to players, and I will do everything I can to keep the server fun.