[Official City] Snowfall

Sploorky

Reaction score

I fall into the soft bed of snow. Legs shaking uncontrollably, I lift myself up and continue walking. Why must I be lost in this snowstorm. It's been two days since I saw life, a sign of civilization. Hell, have I even seen anything but snow these last few days?

Night has fallen, and I groan as I hurry my pace. It is not too dark, but I know that the monsters of the night will be out soon. I mistakenly open my mouth to cough, and cold air fills my lungs. I fall again. I take longer to lift myself up. My vision starts to be blurred. I stare down and walk, unwilling to look into the fierce wind.

Five minutes pass. I'm done, I can not carry on. I fall for the last time, and not bother to lift myself up. I finally raise my head and stare into the wind. LIGHT. A thin glimmer, but light nonetheless. I open my mouth in surprise, and instantly regret it. Adrenaline bursting through my body, I jump up and use my new-found energy to sprint to the glimmer of hope. I get close, I see a town. I fall again. My energy saps away from me, oh so close to this land. With my last burst of will, I shout out

"HELP!"

Everything turns black.

I wake up in a soft bed, this time not in snow. The room I am in is wooden and warm, with a fire place and a couch. Shivering, I see a young man walk towards me. I try to speak, but my teeth are clanking too much. He quits me.

"Do not stress yourself, you came very close to dying out there. Our nurses shall take care of you. Are you hungry?"

I nod my head.

"I will ask the cook to bring you some soup. Once you heal up, you are free to go, but of course you may stay and live here. I could set you up in one of the public homes if you would like."

I nod.

"Excellent, I'll put the word in towards one of our builders to start the construction of your permanent house. For now, I must leave. Rest up, your food will be with you soon."

He makes for the door. I open my mouth, and am surprised to hear words fall from it.

"What is this place?"

The man stops, and tilts his head to me.

"Our town. Welcome friend, welcome to Snowfall."

Snowfall
Snowfall is a cozy snowy town, with friendly inhabitants and amazing buildings. Our coordinates are -300x, -700z. The population at the current time is 27
Leaders:
-BrickWolf(Town Manager)​
-Jolteon42​
-Paceboys(Town creator)​
-RonaldoSkillz(Town Treasury)​
-Shande(Head Builder)​
-Sploorky(Town Communicator)​
Second in Command:
-Araidian (Second in command for Sploorky's role)​
Trusteds:
-GoldenValley​
-IamGreg(Second in Command Town Builder)​
-Torty(Town Builder)​
-WinX64​
Members:
  • 63LittlePiggy63
  • blackcat817
  • ChauffeR
  • cheeseman21
  • Choclate_god
  • Epicys (AKA justMEthewolf)
  • GoldenValley
  • jammy001
  • MindCrafty
  • Omar_Sales
  • Pittboss2015
  • RD4life
  • rosekill
  • Snowflake57
  • txcinthehouse
  • WiiGoGetter
  • vati180
Allies:​
Sancti Crustulam​
Public areas:
Bunnery
Wheat, Carrot, and cocoa bean farm(Remember to replant!)
Anvil tent
Disc Shop
Fishing Hut
Blacksmith Residence
Graveyard
Church
Port with various shops

Shopkeeper trades:

These are located at the port!

14 Rotten Flesh + 7 charcoal -> 1 emerald
4 paper + 5 flint -> 1 emerald
1 emerald -> 1 glistering melon
3 emeralds -> 3 glowstone dust

1 emerald -> 6 ink sacs
4 cactus green + 12 lapis -> 1 emerald
1 emerald -> 5 rose red
1 emerald -> 3 wool

2 emerald -> 5 stone brick
1 emerald -> 4 apples
10 emerald -> 1 ghast tear
26 emeralds + diamond boots -> Snow boots (Feather Falling III)

Want to apply? PM a leader about it, and you can use this optional format!
IGN:
How long have you been playing minecraft and blocktopia?
Why do you want to join us?
What can you bring to the town?
Do you enjoy building?

If you would like to contact the clan for trading, alliances, or anything of the like, send a PM to Sploorky. If you would like to join the clan, send a PM to one of the town leaders, and you will be put into voting. We hope you visit out lovely town.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Would you mind putting me on the list of members?
Sploorky

Plus, just wanted to bring an update for the publics areas that we have added, in which most are recent (Kudos to Shande, Greg, and anyone who helped them).

-Disc Shop
-Fishing Hut
-Blacksmith Residence (I actually built all of this)
-Graveyard
-Church
-A tunnel system (if that counts)

Not going to show screenshots of these though. Rather have players come by and look around for them for better amazement. d:

We are continuing in expansion, so expect more areas to be added soon.