Not Getting Brains For Best Hunter/Hero

Jackalope24

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
On the Army of Darkness server, I realized that I haven't been getting brains for best hunter and best hero. I made sure to check before and after, and my brain count hasn't gone up after I receive one of these rewards. I've talked to several people, and most don't have this problem. This has been going on for a while and I would like it to be fixed because thats a lot of brains that I should've had, but never got.

Does anyone else have this problem?

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

Jackalope24

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It only doesn't show that you got the payment in chat, but you still get the brains.
Yeah Olix told me that also, but I made sure to check before and after it gave me best hunter, and my brain count didn't change. :(

And keep in mind this wasn't a one time thing, its been going on for a while.

Riketr

Reaction score
Yeah Olix told me that also, but I made sure to check before and after it gave me best hunter, and my brain count didn't change. :(

And keep in mind this wasn't a one time thing, its been going on for a while.
Let me check right now in AoD, gonna confirm that statement.
EDIT: Statement confirmed.

Jackalope24

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No it isn't. It's a server bug, but a while ago, I managed to get my brains. Sorry for any mistakes, had to type this on my phone :p
I noticed one night a few days ago, it said "You have been given 50 brains for best hunter" and it worked, so I thought the bug was fixed. But then the next day it was broke again. I also realized a long time ago (before it stopped giving brains completely) that whenever I got best hero, it would only give me 10 brains.