[Nope] Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHOST

Reaction score
In-Game Name: KillerXsnp
What, if any, are the names of your alts : Other account i have entered on blocktopia is T.H.O.
Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
The Timezone you are in: I dont know exactly but last time i saw is GMT +5 and country is Romania
Your age: 13 and im very mature
How long have you been playing on the zombie server?: On this account i play from 30 december 2011
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers: No
Should you get approved, what will you actively do: If I will be accepted to trusted i will still respect the rules and to what is necesery for examply if somebody dont respect the rules i give him first a verbal warning and then if they still dont respect the rules a /warn or a really need a /kick and they and also for first players who are in I ask them they need help or other
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do: I hate coruption so if somebody try to ask me for rank a give him first time /warn and then kick or if i find a staff abusing powers i will report it to controler or a head controller and then to do what is necesary
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I think i deserve the rank of trused because i know very good the rules and im very respectfull with all peoples and im onest
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job: if i will be promoted i will do my job very good because i got a lots of experience in blocktopia
Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? : Theodore , one_one_two , Dumbshoter

Signed: KillerXsnp

Status
Not open for further replies.