NogTrog's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
In-game username: NogTrog​
Staff references(Op+): Biblius Peter24

Time spent on the server: Counting my time on SMP over 70 hours.

Other server ranks (present and past): I'm a current BuildBox Operator
TeamSpeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Part of being a trusted has to do with being a role model to newer players on the server. It is also important to know the responsibilities of kicking and warning members. It is vital in my opinion, that a Trusted is easy to talk to this way not making members uncomfortable with the server. Trusteds should assist the Operators and be respectful and serious in a kick/warn situation.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a easy going player who likes to edit the wiki. I'm a good organizer and builder. I am a mature and respectful player trying to make everything fun for everyone else. I'm polite and like managing my town on JtE. In real life I am addicted to swimming and pretty much swim everyday, I get along with people well and make friends rather quickly. I can't think of much more to add to this.
Additional/Final Notes: Thanks to my references, I applied a little earlier then I intended to this is due to how quickly I got references. I'd like to add here why I wish to be a Trusted. The server is packed very often and I see virtually everytime I log on that someone needs help and there is no one available to help them due to them dealing with griefs what not. Anyways I like helping out and I believe a few additional staff members could help the server a good bit.
Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this!
Signed: NogTrog

Kuromono13

Reaction score
To the OP' s of smp,
In my own experienece while on the build boxserver, Nottrog has been nothing but helpful.
He is respectful and respected. I think he would be a good trusted member on map because he enjoys blocktopia
and strives to help the community. Best of luck to you Nogtrog
. ~kuro

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
To the OP' s of smp,
In my own experienece while on the build boxserver, Nottrog has been nothing but helpful.
He is respectful and respected. I think he would be a good trusted member on map because he enjoys blocktopia
and strives to help the community. Best of luck to you Nogtrog
. ~kuro
I know you mean it well, but players aren't supposed to comment on staff applications. Please keep this in mind my friend.

NogTrog is a great player, and when he asked me for a reference I knew without a doubt he'd get one from me. He's obviously a leader, as evidenced by his current staff position on BuildBox and his leadership in the setup of Castra.

I vote +1.

Q

Qube

Sorry NogTrog, but you do not meet the requirement of having 36 hours online before applying! The time you have on the previous SMP server does not count towards this.

Feel free to re-apply when you meet these requirements, you can check your time online with /ontime.
Have a nice day!

• Informative
Reactions: EggNog
Status
Not open for further replies.