EggNog

c:
Reaction score
In-game username: NogTrog​
Staff references(Op+): Peter24 Biblius
Time spent on the server: 1 day 12 hours 40 minutes​
Other server ranks (present and past): I'm a current BuildBox Operator​
TeamSpeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Trusteds should be responsible, active, mature, and serious in situations that call for it, But also easy to talk to and have a strong player base on the server. Primarily their main job is to assist the operators in managing chat and dealing with grief. It is vital that trusteds are approachable and friendly.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a devoted member of my town Crucia, and enjoy helping out its members. I'm the Head of our economy as well so I get to talk to members outside of Crucia a good bit as well. In real life I like to swim play Soccer, and hang out with my friends and family. I'm really easy going and get along with almost anyone I meet.​
Additional/Final Notes: First off I'd like to thank my references and staff member you gave suggestions on how to improve my involvement on the server. Second and probably last I'd just like to mention that the reason I want to become Trusted is that I like to help people out and this would give me more chances to do so I'd also like to give back to the players and the server which make this game so fun.​
Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this!​
Signed: -Nog​

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I vote +1. As the leader of Crucia he has successfully lead his city to recognition and has definite maturity for someone his age, as both an Operator on BuildBox and an editor on the wiki. I was honestly surprised when I read you were 12, you act so maturely. It would be an pleasure to have you in our ranks.

Reactions: EggNog

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Took a while, but mostly because you were on away for a little bit. We are going to accept you as Trusted, but... We disliked how you contacted higher staff instead of an Operator that is capable of doing the same job. Of course when there is no one around or on a rare occasion that only higher staff is capable of doing the job, then it is fine. Though the amounts were quite excessive to be honest! Also to be honest, in the main chat you were a lot more helpful as player than as trusted right now, we hope this will be changed soon! Good luck and have fun as Trusted!

• Useful
Reactions: EggNog
Status
Not open for further replies.