NogTrog's Adventurer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
In-game username: NogTrog

Staff references(Con+): N/A
Time spent on the server: 11 days 20 hours and 12 minutes.
Other server ranks (present and past):
Past:
BuildBox Op (Resigned)
JtE Trusted (Promoted)
Present:
JtE Operator
Tnt Trusted
TeamSpeak: I’m afraid not.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
The Adventurer rank involves making dungeons interesting for the playerbase. This includes many things. Adding new rewards to make the dungeons more enticing for the players. They also handle dungeon applications, deciding both about the quality of the gameplay and building. Adventurer should be a approachable about anything concerning dungeons from major gameplay problems to minor glitches. Building is a large part of this rank too. The adventurer would be constantly either judging other players dungeons or making some themselves. But all in all they’re main goal is to make the dungeons thrilling and interesting for the players of the community.

What experiences have you had with dungeons, and the plugins you might use?
I understand most of the basic concepts within dungeons. Though I officially have not had one of my dungeons released I’ve submitted one and am currently working on a few others. I’ve played all of the current dungeons and understand the layouts, redstone, and some of the mechanics behind them. Although my experience with the EpicBoss is quite limited I am good with WE and VS a bit.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, what makes you the one that stands out?
I give staffing my all. Though I may goof and make mistakes I always try my hardest to get things done. I have a lot of staffing experience and know all of the commands like the back of my hand. I’m generally friendly and easy to approach. I also feel I would be a good judge of the quality of dungeons that are submitted to me due to my personal interest and skills in building. I know most of the regular players and am always willing to hang out and help new ones. I never purposely abuse commands or throw weight around. I know how to preform my staffing duties well and am always willing to learn from my mistakes. I feel this role would fit me perfectly
Tell us about your experience as an Operator:
I feel my time spent as Operator has done a lot for me. I’ve learned a lot about staffing and discovered many traits I never really knew about myself before. I’ve enjoyed the experience of helping other players and just feeling more in depth in my helping staff in this community. I’ve gotten to know most of the staff a lot better and have been able to help both players and staff a like from just teaching newer staff about commands to checking a grief for a JtE player. Though it has been frustrating at times, I still love doing it and look forward to continue doing so as long as JtE is around.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:

I’m a devoted player and staff member of this community and have been staffing year for a little over half a year. In real life I spend most of my time swimming, playing soccer, hanging out with friends, hunting, camping, fishing and much more, I’m actually quite busy normally. While I’m playing minecraft you’ll find me mostly on JtE, Bb, or TNT. I enjoy building, blowing things to pieces and chatting. I’m easy going and try to make friends wherever I go.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
You are also great applicant with the others applying for this rank. I also think that you would be great with this rank since you have staff experience with build box. I took a look at your map submissions, they're pretty nice actually. I like them. Honestly, I think creative building skills is a huge aspect with this role. If you have redstone skills, building skills, creative, whatever! They're the things I would like to see in an Adventurer. I commend you for chasing a personal interest with building. Great application :]

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think one of your greatest assests in this application is the quality of your builds, I personally worked with you on a dungeon submission and I know you have the creativity and building skills needed to make great dungeons. You are moderately active and have a decent knowledge of some of the plugins needed for this role already. I also like the fact you are still working on other dungeons as well, I think given the chance you would be a very good candidate for the Adventurer role, with your previous experience as a BB op also giving you the experience in judging others builds.
I wish you goodluck Nog, I'm sure given the chance you will do well!

• Thank You
Reactions: EggNog

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
The application is nice and you're automatically a great candidate for Adventurer with your building experience and prior staffing experience. You also have experience with some of the plugins, and lent a helping hand to newer staff and are a great asset to the time. Right now, though, I do not feel it is the right time for you to take on such a responsibility and the Operator rank suits you well at the moment. Thank you for the application though, and I am sure to note you are willing to take on more responsibilities!

• Love
Reactions: EggNog
Status
Not open for further replies.