No_Build148

Would No_Build148 work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey just wondering the nobuild map from classic would it work for aod? ive been wondering and have made the map just as it use to be big flat bedrock area. I am gonna make it as a TAG map but wondering if it will work. I would give the survivors speed 1 and the hunters normal. So please reply on any feedback.

Excepted

Reaction score
Just a big flat bedrock area? I'm not too sure that would work as survivors may just run around making survival easy. That's just what I think the staff will probably tell you more.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Just a big flat bedrock area? I'm not too sure that would work as survivors may just run around making survival easy. That's just what I think the staff will probably tell you more.
I know what you're saying, and I agree! It worked on Classic, because there weren't variables that affected game-play, like Hunger, speed, potions and lives, as well as the nighttime mobs. I would love to see something likeNoBuild128 make a return, but I am not too sure whether or not the aesthetics of the map would be suitable for Premium ^.^

But I like thee idea, Dark. \o/ Also, Infected_alien8_ your views pls :3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/nobuild-map.11126/
Basically this ;)
I think a nobuild map would be fun, but it can't really be the same as it needs to be adjusted to premium. Maybe, like it says in the thread above, add obstacles. Also, I think you should use another material apart from bedrock, as in premium bedrock looks too basic and horrible :p

MustabearXD

Reaction score
You need to put in the fact that in classic you just had to run into humans which led to long chases of skill, while in a tag map you just need to click on them. My point being if you are doing this map expect the gameplay style to be differebt than what you expected.