No Skin of Zombies

sab_manlutac

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Uhh, I just want to say that sometime i'm REALLY getting confused if it's a zombie coming to me or not. I seriously can't see the skin of the zombies. So I get confused. It's not fair because sometimes I get caught because I thought it was a person but it was a zombie cause it didn't have a skin of the zombies in Blocktopia. Even some players don't see the skin. So I hope you guys can make a way to fix the problem. Thanks! =)

- sab_manlutac =)

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
In-fact, I am having the very same issue; Constantly not seeing the player's skins. Pretty sure it's cause is the new WoM Client 2.0.5, what else?

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
there has always been this issue. just never heard of it being constant. usually fixed after relogging. are you ever getting the skins?
and also are the skins just not loading fast enough for you to react sab? or are they not loading at all.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have this problem in MC.net client from time to time.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
o.o slightly old thread.

This happens when your connection to minecraft.net is slow and therefore your client doesn't receive the skins properly.
You're only 11 days late to reply. :sleep:

I3en10

Reaction score
- I think it might be your Internet Connection, whats your connection speed of Internet?

Minimum speed for

*Desktop : 100Mbps

*Laptop : 54 Mbps

* = [My older brother said this]

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I had been having this issue on my computer. However I share it with my family and my mother didnt give me administrator privileges at first. I found that this caused an issue with the skins and maybe this is a problem with others. Just going to throw this out there in case it helps.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
I'm guessing its caused by your computer not being able to load fast in of (as others have already stated). It could also be a new WoM client issue, because people rarely complained of skins not working before. Try /aka twice. It restarts the loading process for the skins, so it might fix it. Not sure though, will investigate further with the WoM Client.

Summer10

Reaction score
I'm guessing its caused by your computer not being able to load fast in of (as others have already stated). It could also be a new WoM client issue, because people rarely complained of skins not working before. Try /aka twice. It restarts the loading process for the skins, so it might fix it. Not sure though, will investigate further with the WoM Client.
It happens to me off of wom and I've seen\people talking about no skins since i joined zombie :s

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
It happens to me off of wom and I've seen\people talking about no skins since i joined zombie :s
Awkward, and when exactly did you join? :nerd: (Because, I always have had a horrible sense of time. So maybe around the time I joined, I extended the time in my mind to making it seem as, no one complained for a while longer, or I just joined at an earlier time :p). How fast does your computer normally load a Minecraft world? It will probably take way longer to upload a zombie skin than upload a default skin, since the Default Skin is programmed in.

Summer10

Reaction score
Awkward, and when exactly did you join? :nerd: (Because, I always have had a horrible sense of time. So maybe around the time I joined, I extended the time in my mind to making it seem as, no one complained for a while longer, or I just joined at an earlier time :p). How fast does your computer normally load a Minecraft world? It will probably take way longer to upload a zombie skin than upload a default skin, since the Default Skin is programmed in.
I joined april 5th