[No discussion needed. Not happening] Health and Health packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

patapon123567

Reaction score
I was thinking if you could add a new command which tells how many health you have and a new item that refreshes your health.

Your health is like 100 and if you get hit by a weapon let's say a pistol. When you get hit by a pistol your health decreases by 10 and now your health is now 90.

And when you want to know how much health you have left then you have to type /health.

And also the new item at the store is a health pack which refreshes your health by 35 and it costs 10 cookies only.

So what do you say? Do you agree? If not then it is ok.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
(This is all based on my rather hazy knowledge, so it might be off)
Short Answer: (to the most of my knowledge) No.
Long Answer: This could be possibly be feasible, but for a few things:
1: This would completely change the gameplay of the server, and, to be honest, is not a necessary change to the gameplay.
2: We currently lack the person who basically wrote tnts code, and to make a major change like this, it would pretty much require him.
3: Not only changing the initial gamemode, think about the other ones: How could you ever stop someone from capping a flag on ctf, if it takes 10 shots with a pistol or something to kill him?
4: Needs more elaboration. Would everything do 10 damage, or would it just be the pistol? Things like that.

I'm sure I missed a ton of other things to mention, but it's 3 am and raz will get it later anyways.

Edit: Reading this again. Is this for lava or something? We don't have cookies here on tnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.